For an actor, headshots are one of the most critical tools you can have at an audition. Casting directors often see hundreds of individuals when auditioning for a film or show. Even if you are seen, you typically only have between 30 seconds and a minute to show them what you can do.
When you leave an audition you want to leave the casting directors with an impression of both who you are as an actor and as an individual and as a photographer, I strive to make this a reality in your headshot.
In each of my sessions, I strive to bring out that perfect shot that blends your personality, dedication and charisma into a still image that speaks volumes about who you are (or at least one that speaks a short story - a picture's only worth a thousand words after all).
I'd love to work with you to get you something that you are not only happy with but that you are proud of. Contact us here for more information!
$250 for the following:
- 1 - 1.5 hour shoot
- Three different looks
- 200-300 photographs taken during the shoot
- Password protected gallery of all shots taken during the shoot that you can share with family and friends
- 2 fully edited photos (of your choosing from the photos taken during the shoot)
- Both edited photos provided in three formats (full size photo, standard 8x10 and standard 8x10 with your full name in a white border)
- Edited photographs provided by digitally